The County of Santa Barbara is hosting a business assistance webinar with topics that include the banking and loan environment; support from the local chambers of commerce and organizations like Women’s Economic Ventures (WEV); and the countywide and regional effort for economic recovery.
WHEN: 11 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, April 29
The webinar is free but please register at: https://bit.ly/2VUXBtr. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Nancy Anderson, Assistant County Executive Officer, County of Santa Barbara
- Roger Gilbert, AVP/Government Guaranteed Lending Manager, Montecito Bank & Trust
- Melissa James, President, REACH 2030 (formerly known as the Hourglass Project)
- Kathy Janega-Dykes, President & CEO, Visit Santa Barbara
- Ray McDonald, Executive Director, Santa Barbara County Workforce Development Board
- Kristen Miller, President & CEO, Goleta Chamber of Commerce
- Glenn D. Morris, ACE, President & CEO, Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Kathy O’Dell, CEO, Women’s Economic Ventures (WEV)
- Bruce Stenslie, President & CEO, Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Please send questions in advance to COVIDbiz@countyofsb.org.
The Q&A and a video of the webinar will be posted at ReadySBC.org.