The Solvang City Council will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Monday to discuss amending the ordinance pertaining to massage establishments.
Other topics that will be discussed and possibly adopted include updating the web streaming proposal for the city council meetings and increasing the budget for that fund up to $19,000, as well as a status update of the sphere of influence and annexation study and if any consultants had been procured.
Each council member will also give an oral report regarding their positions with the following groups
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Air Pollution Control Board
- Joint Wastewater Committee
- Finance Committee
- Chumash Tribe
- Indian Gaming Benefit Committee
- California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
The meeting will be held in council chambers at 1644 Oak Street in Solvang. For more information and the agenda packet log onto www.cityofsolvang.com